Wednesday 4 June 2008

MICKY YOOCHUN.

Happy 22nd, Yoochun! =)

Yoochun was actually one of the first DBSK members that I knew, and to be honest, at that time I really wasn't taken by his looks. But now I realised that he's a very... attractive guy, to say the least. He even almost became one of my favourites ('cos Yunho has always been #1 xPP), but I stopped myself from liking him as I thought that he seemed like such a ladies' man. I really don't know about his relationships with females (even though there are some rumours), but his charms are real, girls. His smile is really really bright and friendly, and when he doesn't smile he looks appropriately manly (his Adam's apple 8D). I like his laugh too, especially when he's laughing at Junsu. (Yoosu!) xD

I don't dare to say anything about his personality, but I think he's the most emotional out of the members; it's not hard to find a clip of him crying in Youtube. Besides that, he's also a dork, it's cute. haha. And I like the fact that the answer for "What is your ideal girl?" is that he believes that the girl he loves will be his ideal girl. =)

I really respect his passion for music. He can abandon sleep to write songs; some of them are included in their album, and they sound good. I'm expecting more of his compositions in the future! Vocal-wise, he has the second lowest voice in DBSK. Compared to Yunho, he has a greater range. I used to say that by listening to Yoochun's part, one would be able to tell whether they were singing LIVE or not. This is not to say that he doesn't sing well, 'cos he does, just that at times he doesn't have that good of a control over his breathing. He's got a nice voice (uhm, like, low and sexy and greasy? xD), so he'll sound better if he improves on his breathing. I think he's getting better already, though. =)

Pictures!




























































































































gifs:

































To end off, one picture from my DBSK "ROFL" folder:


















xDD