Tuesday 24 June 2008

offline.

I'm buying The Greatest Artist SHINHWA in 1998-2007 DVD.










It's gonna cost me around $60. There's still the concert DVDs and other stuff to buy, and I'm sure I'm gonna be really broke by the time I buy all these stuff of Shinhwa that keep coming out recently. But I'm willing to spend on these, 'cos.. it's Shinhwa? And they won't be coming together in 5 years (yaya I know I keep harping on it).

And.. it's their song, 다시 한 번만 (Just One More Time), that I've been listening to on repeat every night before I sleep or when I feel depressed. It's also the first song I listen to when I'm in a really good mood or when I switch on my iPod in the morning. The play count of this song alone is almost three times the play count of the 2nd most played song in my iPod. I can't say how much I love this song, yet no matter how much I say I love it, I can't say it enough. So I uploaded this song, 'cos then I won't have to say anything else.

Shinhwa - 다시 한 번만 (Just One More Time)

And.. I lost count how many times I've watched the YSMM with Shinhwa, but every time I watch it, I'll laugh non-stop even when I know what they were going to say next. And when I'm not laughing, my facial expression will be a permanent ^____________^. I've been clearing my iPod for space and I deleted almost every video (I have too many songs =X), but I know that I can never delete that.





































...'cos no one makes me as happy as they do. =)