Wednesday 18 June 2008

hahaa.








I told you Tablo and Eunhyuk look alike. lol. xDD


And so today's upload is Epik High - Lesson One (Tablo's Word). It's only Tablo rapping, and in English. 8D (I didn't include it in the previous zip file)


Lesson One (Tablo's Word)

Do we learn math to add the dead's sum
Subtract the weak ones
count cash for great ones
We multiply but divide the nation
Break down like fractions
send our sons away to die

Do we learn science in defiance of faith
To make alliance with fakes
for an appliance's sake
We ask for the real but
make artificial intelligence
To make smarter kills of
other's presidents

Why do we learn history to
fix stories for the guilty
Make angels look filthy
and the devils look milky
if the victor writes the books,
then what have we won
Are we battleships for authorship,
a rich man's guns

Do we learn to read to receive the lies
to deceive the eyes from
seeing between the lines
We use words to bring forth
sticks and stones
to sing psalms of hate that
fill the streets with bones

Unseen or heard
a king with words TABLO Lyrical assassin
Mak-Make me vision the better livin'

Unseen or heard
a king with words TABLO Lyrical assassin
Make me vision the better livin' (I'm the truth)

Is our day job more than self-slavery
when we're locked watchin'
the clock impatiently
We sweat for the dollar bills
the checks and the credit cards
but that dollar kills
breaks the necks of our inner hearts

If the police are role models
for the righteous
why does Justice depend on
guns and nightsticks
Mr. officer don't punish me,
with brutality
These streets got me singin'
Mavin Gaye off-key

Why do we need church to
get to heaven's gates
Can holy water quench the
thirst of those whose fates
started in the wrong place
with the wrong face
Can the poor and the hungey
survive solely on grace

Can this rap game ever bring changes
When MCs would rather floss
a cross than be saviors
Will I last in this game,
be blasted with shame
Will I stand for my name
and never blaspheme for fame

Unseen or heard
a king with words
TABLO Lyrical assassin
Mak-Make me vision the better livin'

Unseen or heard
a king with words
TABLO Lyrical assassin
Make me vision the
better livin' (I'm the truth) -


--------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE YOU, TABLO. But I think you know that. xP