Sunday 24 August 2008

*____*

Pre-ordering Hyesung's 3rd album was probably the best decision I made yesterday (lols). I just listened to the whole album (it's sad that it got leaked 2 days before its release and I have such low self-restraint, gosh, but I couldn't resist =X) and it's REALLY GOOD. I mean, Hyesung has always sounded good in no matter what genre (especially ballads! 8D), but this album is really diverse; there are pop, jazz and ROCK, BABY! (Sorry I just had to let that out of my system.) I'm kinda very spazzy now so maybe I'll do a review on it another day.

Seriously, I think there's gonna be a lot of things to watch out for this half of the year; so many new anticipated albums! DBSK, 2 Shinhwa soloists (Hyesung and Minwoo, plus Dongwan's single and a possible Eric's debut album), Younha, SS501, plus I dunno who else. So many good albums already released this year too (Shinhwa, Dongwan, Junjin, FTTS, Epik High, SS501 & Big Bang mini albums); there's gonna be a really tough competition at the end-of-year award shows. I don't even know who I'm rooting for anymore. =X