Monday 11 August 2008

yes!

MIRANDA: "So, doctors, why aren't we attempting to reattach the severed penis?"
CRISTINA: "Because teeth don't slice, they tear. If she had wanted to chop it off, things might be different. Plus, the digestive juices didn't leave much of the flesh to work with."
MIRANDA: "So, how do we proceed?"
CRISTINA: "Sew him up... minus a large part of the family jewels."
MIRANDA: "The outlook?"
MEREDITH: "He'll be urinating out of bag for a very long time."
CRISTINA: "Not to mention he'll never be able to have sex again."
MEREDITH: [sarcastically] "Oh, too bad."
CRISTINA: "A shame."
MIRANDA: "Let's all take a moment to grieve."

DEREK: [to rapist patient] "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Dr. Bailey managed to stop the bleeding. The bad news is that we gave your penis to the cops. Have a nice life."

From Episode 2 of Grey's Anatomy Season 1.

Credits: greysanatomyinsider.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the reasons why I love Grey's Anatomy so much is actually because it's got so many good quotes, from funny quotes to deep, meaningful quotes. Derek is actually a good guy when he's not being a jerk, not to mention the fact that I love his eyes! (He's not called "McDreamy" for no reason, okay. xP) I like Meredith too, but my favourite character is either Cristina or Dr. Miranda Bailey, because both are straightforward, sarcastic and hilarious. xDD

I'm gonna watch the seasons all over again; after that I may do a Grey's Anatomy spam. =D


My right eye can't see; if I cover my left eye it's all a blur. If I open both eyes, my vision isn't clear but I can more or less see. Why am I watching if I can't even see the screen clearly? 'Cos I feel like a 废人 sleeping all the time. It's hard to open my eyes but it's quite okay once I get them open; I just have to close them every few minutes. Reading the Chemistry Practical was such a chore. D: