Monday 11 August 2008

i knew it'd come to this.

Well, I didn;t go to the zoo today. When I woke up this morning I found that I couldn't even see the Jay Chou poster beside my bed clearly, so I knew that both of my eyes couldn't see properly. Went to see the docs; the first thing he said when he looked at my eye was, "Very bad, the virusattacked the cornea. Gir some antibiotics and eyepads for my keft eye which turns out to be in worse condition than my right). I'm not going to school until Friday 'cos I'm seeing the doctor again on Thursday, but that is also if I can see on Froday, 'cos noow I can't even see what I'm typing or in that case, I can't even distinguish between the left and right earpiece, so it's impossible for me to go to school noww. Pardon the spelling mistakes; I can't see them actually. xP I used to think that I can type with my eyes closed, but apparently it's not the case. I keep forgetting what I typed and hence when what I'm typing may not even make sense, haha. It's quite amazing already that I managed to open blogger, lol, since I can't even see the cursor. xD It's really boring staying at home when I can't do anything other than listning to my iPod, even though that in itself is usually something to be thankful for when I'm caught up with work. I know I'm nt making sense, so I'll stop typing. xPP