Saturday 16 August 2008

hee.

I just talked to my 6-year-old cousin, lol. I'm kinda jittery now 'cos it was just so funny, HAHAHAHA. I mean, the only time I saw her was when she was a small little baby and so I can assume that she doesn't know how I look like (I already forget how she looked like and I for sure don't know how she looks like now), but she was talking to me, asking questions like, "When are you coming back?" and stuff. (I highly suspect my aunt was beside her asking her to say those stuff to me, lol.) I don't even know how she knows my name, haha! Hmm, maybe my aunts mentioned my name before? I don't know. But hey, she was talking to me! I didn't even know that 6-year-olds can talk, lol. Okay that's kinda dumb, but anyway. Her voice is so cute, lmao. I literally fled (as in, gave the phone to my mum) after saying a few sentences 'cos I didn't know what to say, lol. haha. I really do like kids after all. xP

So... it's been 6 years? wow.