Thursday 14 August 2008

excuse you.

I'm sitting in front of my computer watching Grey's Anatomy with an eye patch covering my left eye and a still blurred vision on my right. And squinting hard at the screen and having my face so close to the screen as I'm typing this. But I just had to do this post.

IZZIE: "She's been there for hours! It's getting kinda hard to watch!"
CRISTINA: "No... it was hard to watch half an hour ago, now it's just pathetic."
MEREDITH: "Who's pathetic?"
CRISTINA: "What?"
MEREDITH: "You, who pretend to be my friends are calling me pathetic. Behind my back, in front of my face. Why don't you just dump the pig’s blood on me now and get it over with?"

Source: greysanatomyinsider.com


Yes, I hate hypocrites. But now that I think about it, maybe hypocrites are considerate/decent enough to at least conceal the fact that they're mean bitches, you know?

And no, I don't like you.