Saturday 13 September 2008

CNN Talk Asia with Jay.


part 2 3

Credit: 19840915z @ youtube

It's an interview with Jay, in English xP. It's kinda weird that they dubbed Jay's replies; I'd have preferred subtitles instead. But I guess it's okay. The interview is pretty standard; he talked about his music, movies, the paparazzi, his mum, etc. He's appropriately confident about his work yet still remaining humble. He also said that he wishes to have a body-double to share his heavy workload with. Well, Jay, you asked for it! Nah I'm kidding, please do take some time off for yourself. Oh and we get to see his cool car at the end too 8D.

There are scenes from his MVs, concerts and movies; it makes me realise that Jay has really come a long way. I'm really proud of him =). But it also reminds me how much I miss him =(. When are you releasing your new album, Jay?

I have the urge to listen to Jay's songs and re-watch all his MVs and concerts now.