Tuesday 23 September 2008

o.0

Yesterday 稻香 was aired for the first time on Taiwan's radio. Some awesome fans ripped it and uploaded it for download! It's very clear, but there's Jay talking now and then, introducing the song. I put it into my iPod yesterday night and have been listening to it ever since. The play count now is 90, scary LOL xD. Sembawang Music said the date for pre-order isn't confirmed yet.

Today Minwoo's album is released in Korea. It's kinda saddening that the album is already available for download, but my self-restraint sucks and I already pre-ordered it anyway, so I'm downloading it for now. *guilty*

I reallyyyy need an iPod with bigger capacity; like I don't even have extra space to put in Minwoo's album in, let alone the upcoming DBSK, Jay, and all the other artists' new albums. What do I do now? ;___;