Monday 29 September 2008

xP

I was having a conversation with my brother yesterday about the movies we want to watch, and I mentioned that I want to watch Van Helsing since Hugh Jackman is in it and I didn't get to watch it in the cinema back then. Just now, he passed me a Van Helsing DVD that he borrowed from his school library and said that he happened to see it there. I'm kinda touched, lol xP.

This reminds me of my birthday, when he gave me a $10 Haegen Dazs ice cream voucher which he gave my mother a few days before that day but took back from her the day before, saying he decided that he wanted for himself, haha. He got it for free for being one of the top students, but still.. =).

My brother is arrogant (although he has a right to be) and annoying at times, but I am actually glad that I have a brother like him xD.