Tuesday 23 September 2008

freaky!

It's so freaky how Hyungjoon's brother, Kibum is so similar to him. Like I said (in the other blog lol), they look similar at some angles and have the same fair skin. But then again, their voices are like, almost exactly the same too! Both their singing and talking voice. It's like Nick and Aaron Carter all over again. It's ironic how Hyungjoon is the maknae of SS501 but Kibum is the leader of U-Kiss, and Hyungjoon is the older brother, lol! And talking about U-Kiss, one of the members, Kevin, is so cute and pretty! But he's younger than me (by 4 months), so.. out of bounds, haha. The youngest in the group is 14 (o.0!), and he knows 7 languages, homg. But anyway, the whole band is out of bounds xP!

I think my bias towards Hyungjoon is showing; I have like 100 pictures of him more than the other members (considering I only have not even a hundred for the member with the least pictures, it's a big number). But at least it's not as bad as DBSK; I have like almost 1,000 of Yunho's pictures but only around 200 at the other end of the spectrum -.-".

I watched the cut of SS501 visiting Ast1. I think it's nice how they were sitting there with the hoobaes, giving them advices and stuff. (I spy doubleHJ in the beginning xD!) At first they were talking about nicknames and how Hyungjoon had a cute but masculine image when he debuted, but Leader said, "But recently he lost his chubbiness. And the confidence of showing some chest." (Well, it's true that only he had his top buttons undone, but Hyungjoon is always cute xDD.) Jungmin has a way with expressions =), maybe even more than Leader xP. But then they played a game (the boys were so excited, haha!) and I laughed SO hard when Jungmin jumped and ripped his pants, ROFLMAO. The members were literally laughing on the floor laughing, especially Hyunjoong and Kyujong, who were laughing hysterically. Hyungjoon and Youngsaeng bent down and laughed, then Hyungjoon sat down on a chair and laughed silently while Youngsaeng went to a corner and covered his face. Kyujong went over to hide Jungmin's butt immediately after he heard the sound, though. (I think being nice is just in his genes, but the way he was laughing was like, as crazy as Hyunjoong, lol. ♥) It must have been very embarassing for Jungmin, especially since he's very image-conscious xP. Then there was more advices given; I love how humble the boys are ♥♥♥.


..actually I really shouldn't be here, lol.