Monday 1 September 2008

frustrated.

Dramas that I like are ones that either make me laugh out loud all the time, or ones that make me cry even after I try not to. I hate dramas that depict a character that maliciously plans bad things for other people and takes joy in other people's suffering. Well, to be honest, I'm just scared of those people. More than ghost, monsters, zombies or draculas, I'm more scared of malice in humans. But anyway, back to the main point. I don't like to watch dramas where the main character deliberately does something that she knows will hurt herself. Like purposely creating a misunderstanding and then initiating a break-up to make the person she loves hate her. Even though I don't know anything, at least logically I know that that's really a whole lot of self-inflicted pain to swallow. And that's a lot of pain inflicted on the one she loves, too. It is necessary? Bullshit. I'm enjoying the drama less and less now.