Saturday 4 October 2008

oh mann.



Hwanhee and Hwayobi duet, Endless Love, on WGM Special Episode. Their English sound good. I watched Hwayobi in Xman before and I remember she sang Run To You, sounding really good. Imagine two R&B singers singing together. OMG they sound so beautiful, I just died a hundred times. It's really cute how after the song both of them smiled widely and went "woahh" :D. Hwanhee is quite mean towards Hwayobi, but they're of the same age and knew each other before the show, so I guess it must be weird to suddenly have to treat her as his wife. At least he doesn't pretend to be all nice, and even though he treats her like that, he is also nice in some very small ways, haha. But regardless of everything, just on account of his voice, HWANHEE ♥♥♥. (Well, I love a lot of people's voices, haha. Alex's voice is heavenly too. And and he's so dslfghkHOT in that Peppero game in episode 25 xD.) Hwayobi's personality is very quirky, LOL. They make a good match, I think. She must be the only one who can still smile at him after he is being a meanie towards her xD. I watched all the other new couples too, but this couple is by far my favourite new couple. I hope they will be the ones to replace Andy and Solbi, even though I'm still really sad that they have to leave. And I actually don't wish to see Hwanhee fall into the shit.