Friday 3 October 2008

WGM rants again xP.

My favourite couple in WGM is still Andy/Solbi. I don't even know why, which is really weird. And it's not because he is from Shinhwa, 'cos to be really honest, I wasn't half as interested as Andy outside Shinhwa before I watched him on this show. Now I really do like him a lot; he's just so capable (there's practically nothing he can't do o.0) and also realistically sweet and thoughtful ♥. I'd want a husband like him :DD.

Hyunjoong/Hwangbo have been progressing very well, they aren't as awkward as they were before and Hyunjoong has even been jealous a few times, lol. He's been really sweet towards her, and Hwangbo has always been awesome. I wouldn't mind if they do get together; they complement each other well and their characters are suitable for each other. The age difference doesn't really matter if they really like each other, and they can just ignore fans thing, haha. In a way, Hyunjoong/Hwangbo and Andy/Solbi are kinda similar in a way: in one, Hwangbo can do everything, from cooking to cleaning; in the other, Andy is the one who is like that. (Alex is like that too, anyway.) I somehow think that Andy/Solbi couple is the most realistic one, though. Crown J/In Young are really comfortable with each other, whether it is in terms of speech or behaviour (they're really quite touchy-feely for a make-believe couple). I think they have the highest chance of getting together in real life. (Or.. they are already together, lol.) I haven't been keeping up with Alex/ShinAe after they came back, so I can't say anything about them. (I really will watch them one day!) But I really love Andy/Solbi couple. They have always been my favourite, but now then I really realise that. I feel sad that they're gonna leave very soon because both of them are gonna focus on their solo careers =(. Can't they get together in real life?

I think Hwanhee/Hwayobi are gonna replace Andy/Solbi. They were one of the guest couples in that special episode last month, and I think since they were popular and there is gonna be an empty slot, they are gonna be a permanent couple on the show. I haven't watched it yet but I heard Hwanhee is a meanie, lol xD.