Monday 13 October 2008

oopss.

An excerpt from Minwoo's interview (credit: ShinhwaChangjo.net)

The lyrics of Don't Trust Men leave quite a deep impression as well, painting quite a vivid impression of men who just want to date and not think of marriage.

"I thought that I'd probably get scolded for writing lyrics like that but Brave Brother told me that bad boys are the in thing now. Then I recalled Hyesung joking in an interview that I treat girls like accessories. No way! I'm the type who would like a girl for a really long time, and I don't believe in two-timing."


Really?

"It's true. I believe in the power of love, when I'm in love I give it my all. My sister told me once that it wouldn't be too bad to marry a man like me. For me, if my woman expects something of me, I'll give her my everything."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it shallow of me to feel relieved just because of his words? haha I don't care; I am relieved xP.