Thursday 2 October 2008

sleepy...

It's finally confirmed that Hyunjoong's gonna star as Rui in the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango =). I'm excited for this, since Rui is my favourite character in HYD (I always end up liking whoever's acting as Rui, lol) and Hyunjoong obviously has got the looks for the role. But like I said before, he's so crazy in real life that I'm interested in how he's gonna pull it off. I hope he's not gonna overwork himself, though, with SS501's new album coming up, WGM recordings and all. He already overdosed on sleeping pills (he took 6 of them) a while back since he got insomnia =(. Hyunjoong hwaiting ♥! Jungmin too, he is gonna take part in Grease musical; it'd be SO perfect for him since he's so drama lol. SS501 hwaiting! xD


I really dislike people who claim to be big fans of some artists and like their songs but have no intention whatsoever of buying their albums. I still feel that good albums are worth buying and keeping. *sigh*