Wednesday 1 October 2008

playcount (011008).

From now on, I decided to post and upload my 10 most played songs on the first day of every month. ^^









1. Shinhwa - 다시 한 번만 (Just One More Time)
My #1 favourite song of all time ♥. (Well, one of xD.) I love every single thing about this song, for real.

2. Shin Hyesung - 그대라서 (Because of You)
The song that successfully pushed Hyesung into my favourite Shinhwa members, lol. I've spazzed about this song too much, I think. The reasons why I like this song, the MV and the performances (1 2) are all posted before xPP.

3. Big Bang - 하루 하루 (Day by Day)
Click here for MV, lyrics and why I love this song.

4. Younha - 오늘만 (Just Today)
I love this song and Younha's voice. I really like how she manages to sound normal even when singing the high pitch parts. Here's the lyrics.

5. Jay Chou - 稻香
I really like how simple this song sounds, and totally love how Jay raps in it. The lyrics are really encouraging too. It's still the radio rip as I haven't got my hands on my album unlike those freakin' bitches, so you can still hear Jay introducing the song. But isn't it amazing that it's in my top 5 most played song, considering how I first put it in only a week ago xP? I posted the lyrics here.

6. Jay Chou - 一路向北
My #1 favourite song, along with Just One More Time. This song is really.. depressing for me, somehow. Like, I'll listen to this song when I'm feeling down as it reflects what I'm feeling. Yet, it's just such a nice song, I don't even know why I love it so much ♥.

7. Shinhwa - 흔적 (Destiny of Love)
Again, here's the MV, lyrics, etc etc xD.

8. Jay Chou - 千山萬水
I think this song really brings out the majestic Olympic feel. Jay sang this song really well. Click here for the lyrics.

9. Jay Chou - 蒲公英的約定
Such a gorgeous song with a beautiful piano background.

10. Jay Chou - 我不配
It's a usual Jay-styled song; I like the soft way Jay sings this song and the part after the second chorus. The MV makes me sad for Jay, but besides that, I think it's really well-shot and Jay looks damn good there :D.