Sunday 29 November 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji















(Dramawiki)

The storyline is SO far-fetched, lol. (I'm too lazy to type a summary, so read from the link^ yourself xP.) I like the ending! Anyway, there's a rule that love between a lady and her butler is prohibited. But I wonder how the butler and master can not develop feelings for each other; after all they are together 24/7 and the butler lives only for the master. It's a very perverse rule that was perhaps necessary, but completely unrealistic, haha.

You know, I really don't like the fact that in dramas, when someone is sad/depressed/meets with problems, he/she would suddenly have a high fever/fall sick/faint. In reality, when one is unhappy, he doesn't have the luxury to be unconscious and forget everything, albeit temporarily; our body isn't that weak that we'd fall sick just because we're unhappy, and whatever is troubling us would haunt us even in our sleep, and that is if we can even fall asleep. Sometimes dramas can be too idealistic, haha ^^;;.

And I guess pain is universal, huh?

AND AND I really hate it when some girl clings on to some guy (or the other way round) when the latter has no feelings towards her anymore. I know and understand why she does that, but making the person you love stay with you, separating him and the person he loves, will only make him unhappy, and even if he stays with you, he isn't actually there with you. This kind of life is really sad, don't you think? And if you love someone, wouldn't you want him to be happy?

But enough of my rantings xP.

Rihito is really really nice! I love how he looks and smiles at Mei. He's like the perfect guy; he excels in everything, is very kind and caring, polite, well-groomed, has a good personality, and looks good. I can't think of a single bad thing about him. I don't think a person like that really exists in real life, haha xP.

Mei is kind, but I don't like her that much; she's indecisive and kinda weak. Like the grandfather said, she lacked resolve. She gained it in the end though :). Mame Shiba is funny and a bit of a baka, but he's quite sweet. I love Izumi; she's very upright and kind, and SO COOL! Kiba is adorable. Miruku-chan is soooo cute :3. The other classmates are good people too, actually. I like Rika's talking voice! And I like the headmistress a lot, she's very cute ^^. The twins look exactly the same LOL. I like Natsumi's family; they're all very nice people :). Shinobu does bad things for Shiori, but I feel sorry for him.

MIZUSHIMA HIRO IS SO GOOD-LOOKING. I'm sure he wears some watery lens or something, 'cos his eyes literally sparkle! I'm not kidding; watch and see for yourself *____*. (My common sense is telling me that it most probably has to do with the pretty lighting, but his eyes are just really mesmerizing, WHAT.) I think he looks really good with his hair like that. I like his speaking voice too! It's so gentle and dreamy *sigh*. It must be every girl's dream to have a butler who looks like him, LOL x). I was in total spazzing mode every time he was on screen, haha ^^;;. I think he did well with Rihito's role too! That look in his eyes when he's looking at Mei is totally love :).

























It took me four dramas he appeared in to really start liking him. Looks like I have another actor to fangirl over, haha xDD. So there, he's now the fourth actor to get his own tag! :D

Eikura Nana is very pretty :). She'd look much better with a different hairstyle though :S. But I guess she wasn't supposed to be too pretty in this show haha. She's very tall and her legs are really long o__o.

Mukai Osamu (Sho from Atashinchi no Danshi) has nice white hair and white suit all the time! :D He's one of the villains so even his smile feels kinda scary here, but how can one hate him when he looks like that, lol xP.