Tuesday 17 November 2009

Yamashita Tomohisa - Loveless



I love this song! The piano is SO PRETTY GUHH *_____*. Here's the instrumentals! The lyrics are really sad, but they're really sincere. I love them, a lot. I usually dislike Japanese guys' voices, but somehow I don't mind Yamapi's voice and singing, like I said before about Daite Senorita. At first I thought that at some parts he should have sung with more power, but now I think the way he sings fits the meaning of the song. The PV is beautifully shot. Of course, Yamapi is gorgeous as usual, but beside that the lighting, colours, scenery and everything else are really pretty. And he's a good actor :).

This is the very first Japanese song I'm posting here, that is not sung by a Korean singer, LOL. Aren't you honoured, Yamapi? x) (But I actually forgot I have a tag for him, haha ^^;;.) I bet this single is gonna get #1 on the Oricon Chart :D.