Wednesday 25 November 2009

SS501's recent performances.

I haven't been watching their performances for so long, so there are a lot of them, haha ^^;;. So I'll just list all of them and comment on a few xP. In general the boys perform well, whether it's in terms of vocals or dancing. Hyunjoong is now fine with his high note too :). And do you know how ecstatic I am that they are promoting Only One Day too? VERY ecstatic x). However Hyunjoong messed up the beat during his part at the bridge ^^;;. I actually like Hyunjoong's voice, and that part is actually one of my (many) favourite parts in the song. But like I noticed when I first saw him sing, he messes up the beats sometimes xP. Hyunjoong jiayou ♥!


Love Like This
091120 @ Music Bank | Winning #1 -- I like the black and white outfits! And Hyungjoon's hair is not permed here; it's so much nicer xD. And he dyed it black ^^. Congrats to the boys for winning #1 :DD. They deserve it :).

091121 @ Music Core -- I don't really like the purple ^^;;. Hyungjoon's hair is especially explosive in this LOL.

091122 @ Sharing Love Concert -- This is so far the most ordinary set of outfits haha. I think Kyujong looks like a gangster with the earrings and his hair like that ^^;;.


Only One Day + Love Like This
091031 @ Live Power Music -- There's something different about the way Kyujong sang Only One Day here; it sounds sadder, like he's holding back his tears. Love Like This was lip-synched. Now then I realise how well they've been performing LIVE, 'cos they usually sound almost exactly the same :).

091103 @ MTV The M -- There was an interview with Hyungjoon in the beginning. I don't understand what they were saying, but Hyungjoon and Sunny were the MCs for this show, so they seem close; it's so cute xD. I like how the spotlight shone on whoever was singing during Only One Day. And I love how they were singing to the camera :DD. Jungmin's hair is nice here! Love Like This was lip-synched lol ^^;;.

091112 @ The 30th Workers Cultural Arts Awards -- I love how supportive the crowd is :).


091106 @ Sukira [Love Like This | Only One Day] -- They did great! Hyungjoon's voice is especially nice here *__*.


Really nice :)). All of them sounded great! Did I say that I really, really love Hyungjoon's voice? I really do :]. I LOL-ed a little when Hyungjoon had to hold the lyrics for Hyunjoong, and when Jungmin had to turn towards the back to sing his parts. Poor Youngsaeng's voice cracked during his high part and he cracked up haha xDD. At the end the evil Jungmin wanted to make him laugh again lol!