Saturday 4 April 2009

090304 F.T Island - MTV interview



This interview actually made me like Jaejin a lot more ♥. Hongstar is obviously my favourite member (because his voice and singing pawn everything else) and one of the strong contenders for my favourite voice ever, but if they weren't celebrities, I think I'd like Jaejin more. Ohwells xD.

FTI was featured in a TVB programme recently, and they performed I Believe. Hongki made me melt, totally.

Well, other than his singing, I like how Hongki is seemingly loved by all the sunbaes. (By the way, Hongki+Heechul FTW ♥♥♥! It's one of my favourite cross-over pairings other than Yunhae and Horella xP.) And that kid always makes me happy, whether it's his little reactions during variety shows, the sound of his laughter, the cheeky things he does, and many more. LOL I just love Hongki, WHAT xD.