Tuesday 7 April 2009

sleepy!

PW result is gonna be out this Thursday! I'm so excited :DD.

We're gonna have SYF full-dress rehearsal at RP on Thursday too, at 7-9pm. I'm suddenly feeling really nervous about the SYF =X. (Which is gonna be on the 28th; did I mention it before?)

Had one day full of Physics tutorial today; for 3 hours. Maths and Econs tutorials are moved to Thursday, only for this week. I almost died, man x__x. I had not even done the tutorial past the first 2 questions 'cos I didn't (and still don't fully) understand the topic. It's quite amazing that I managed to survive the 3 hours.

Thursday is gonna be a very busy day. But I believe that I can make it through the emotional roller coaster. If you know what I'm talking about, haha x).

I reached home early today and had wanted to sleep for 2 hours, but something really disturbing kept me awake. Seriously, someone tell me I'm just being delusional/over-sensitive/vain. And I'll be really grateful.

I, frankly, would rather find myself staring at someone I shouldn't be staring at, or smiling because of a kid, or even thinking about how nice the person my friend is crushing on (who ironically enough was someone I had a crush on) is. Now that I think about it, the second is the most harmless one, lol.

I'm a very straightforward person; did you know that?

Shit, I should get all this rubbish out of my head.