Saturday 18 April 2009

Fly to the Sky - 가버려 너 (Just Go, You)


^not the official MV; the uploader made it and I thought it flows well with the song.


It’s so lonely to cry alone
Because the one that used to hold me
is no longer there
So why did you give me so much warmth?
I would be able to erase you
If you were bad to me just once.

[Chorus]
Go away, please go away
Leave from my heart that longs for you all day
One more time, just one more time
I hate that all I dream is for you to come back
I beg you, go away

Why did you do this?
Even if you were cruel to me
I would have hated you for a bit
and continued loving you forever

[Chorus]

Even if I regret the memories of our love
Thoughts of you that rise up like a habit
I guess only I, who considered you my all, am like this
I really must be a fool

[Chorus]


(Lyrics translation credits to http://www.yeeun2grace.com/.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the second time I'm posting this song. I don't know, I really love it. The boys' singing are top-notch here; Hwanhee's singing is much more controlled, which is great, and Brian's voice and singing are enough to make me melt. I love the lyrics too.

Just go, you.