Friday 10 April 2009

happy :D.

I got an A for PW :D! My whole group got A; the only group in the class whose all members got A. In total, more than half of my class got A, and the rest B. That's such an unexpectedly good result :)). All my slogging was worth it, haha!

My head is cleared, all the devils are gone, and Monica is a free girl x).

SYF rehearsal yesterday was okay. The concert hall was big and cool (also literally), and the sound was different there. We had to play extra loud, that at the end of the day some of us were saying that we might just get blisters on our right hand. But it was lucky that we got to try out the sound in the real SYF venue, otherwise we'd be really screwed on the real day. It's 18 days to SYF xDD.

I need to lose weight D:<.

I'm saving money for Epik High's album. It's $40+!