Monday 27 April 2009

Tomorrow is D-DAY! :D

It's SYF tomorrow! Can you feel my excitement? :DD

I don't care if the judges are gonna be thinking, "Finally, it's one last school before my lunch!" when it's our turn to play. We're gonna make them sit up and listen to our performance seriously >:D. I don't know if we're gonna achieve our goal - GOLD - but I know that everyone has been working hard for this, and no matter what result we get in the end, I think the journey itself is a memory that will stay with us for a long time. I'm not even that nervous, actually, 'cos honestly, our playing is okay. We just need to relax, slow down, and play how we usually do during practices. And we'll kick ass :D. None of my guitar friends know of my blog, but whatever, ALL THE BEST, GUYS ♥!

It's quite amazing and amusing at the same time how one SMS can make me happy, haha x).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be lying if I say that I wasn't in the least bit hoping that someone else would SMS me, even though that's really impossible, or I'd accidentally bump into that someone, and even though since a few weeks ago we usually ignore each other for reasons that are unknown to even myself, we'd for once smile at each other and that person would wish me luck.

But I'm getting better. At least I don't look in that direction or purposely walk past that area 12345 times a day. I told CY about this matter and once during guitar practice I even told her to hit me every time I look in that direction, haha. Not very effective 'cos she's too nice, but the point is that I can stop myself now x).

I will survive this :D.