Wednesday 22 April 2009

Wednesday :D.

Pardon my lack of creativity in coming up with post titles, LOL xD.

My eyes were seriously on the verge of closing today after lessons, even before guitar practice started. Not even the second can of mocha helped. But surprisingly I managed to be all fine during practice. How amazing, haha!

I need to start thinking about my Personal Qualities (PQ) for my SGC; I have to send to my PD Tutor by this week. Anyone can tell me what kind of person you perceive me as xP?

One random fact: I laughed in my sleep twice in the last two weeks. I think I was dreaming of guitar practices, where we have to nod and stuff at some parts of the songs, which can be hilarious haha. I'm not sure, though, as I always forget dreams once I wake up. It's REALLY freaky, though =X.

6 days to SYF. We can do it! :))