Saturday 11 April 2009

090305 Idol Army Ep. 14 with SHINee



(^The first part of the first episode; 2 episodes in total.)

Boom and 2PM are the hosts for this show. SHINee came for this episode, and I randomly clicked on it from some post in livejournal because it sounds like crack. And seriously, I'm almost bursting a rib from too much laughing, lolol. TOO MUCH CRACK OMGOMG. Everything is funny, even the captions. And I'm not even in 2PM or SHINee's fandom! So much fan-service; it's making me spazz like mad HAHAHA.

Nichkhun is cute! But I already said that before xP. I joined khun-a-day at lj quite a long time ago, even though I don't know the group at all, LOL. Someone actually commented that he looks like Jimmy Lin (who has a super adorable baby face, btw); I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way xD. And his mirror-dancing of SHINee's Replay is so cool!

I think it's such a coincidence that there are Junsu and Junho (real names) in 2PM, and Junsu is the vocal of the group haha!

I haven't finished watching; will continue to watch xD. Will live-edit as I watch, lol xPP.

Nichkhun/Minho HOMG. My heart can't take this lolol! I bet a lot of fanfictions were written on them xDDDD.

Jaebum is cute too :). He looks like a kid; doesn't look like the oldest, haha!

I suspect Key has one loose screw, LOL.

Taemin is such an innocent little kid =].

2PM's Junsu looks a little like Jang Woo Hyuk. Is it just me? haha