Sunday 9 May 2010

100508 Beast - Special @ Music Core



Yoseob pointing out the cameraman's mistake at 1:45 was the cutest thing EVER, omg *____*. I can't stop replaying that part! From where he stylishly turned around at 1:44, to 1:45 when he pointed to Hyunseung who was singing, indicating to the cameraman that he should be filming him instead, while being all smiley and cool. GUH why so adorable, Yoseob?!

I actually wanted to post this just because of that LMAO, but hey, this performance is awesome! Best one so far. Everyone's vocals are very clear and the pitchy parts are all gone. Yoseob's vocals are as steady as ever, and his hoarse voice is hot damn. PLEASE perform a rock song someday, Yoseob! The dance is as coordinated as usual, even though I still wished they had added something to the choreography. And I forgot to mention that I love how in the beginning Junhyung held Yoseob back, even though I don't know what it's all about. (I love everything Yoseob+Junhyung, WHAT.) All the boys look spiffy in suits. There was some Doowoon going on, and Dongwoon's reaction was adorable haha. Leader fools around a lot, huh xDD. Dongwoon is the best-looking member by a mile, by the way; he's so handsome I'm thankful that he's not younger than me xP.