Sunday 30 May 2010

20100524 娛樂百分百 周杰倫 歌唱大賽



part 2 3 4 5

It's been such a long time since we see Jay and Show together. This episode was recorded on the 18th, when Jay came on the live show. I don't know whether they have sorted things out between them, but I really, really hope so. At least even though there's still a little awkwardness in the air, there wasn't obvious tension and they weren't putting each other down, like the previous time Jay was on the show. I don't know whether it's just Show being a very professional host or whether things have gotten better between them, but I really hope it's the latter. I was so happy when 小猪 showed concern over Jay's sickness; when he said, "好人好事代表" -- that is actually part of 超人不會飛 lyrics -- when Jay was making comments that sounded like he was just trying to not be mean; when at the end he kept looking over at Jay's direction and finally asked, laughing, whether Jay wanted to learn the phrases 小猪 and 小鬼 were saying. The way 小猪 laughed looked sincere, but I don't know whether it looked that way just because I want it to be. Either way, I hope they will solve their problems and become good friends again!

That aside. I don't usually watch 娛樂百分百 歌唱大賽 because of various reasons, but this episode wasn't too bad. 陳柏村 is a splitting image of Jay, like seriously o__o. His looks, the way he talks, everything! Man this is freaky. He's cute, but I'm not sure whether it's because he's so much like Jay, LOL.

As you might have noticed, 小猪 has his own tag now! I think it's about time, haha ^^.

And I have to say, I really love Jay a lot :).