Sunday 16 May 2010

100513 Beast - Easy (Sincere Ver.) @ M!Countdown



OMG ♥♥♥♥♥. They did so well! I'm so proud :)). I like the stage setting better here, how they showed the members individually in the beginning. I'd do away with the little movements in the last chorus, though, 'cos the members danced instead of singing and the vocals sounded kinda empty. That aside, everyone looked awesome! Junhyung looks hot, but hey, I think it's always more of his attitude rather than his outfit, which in this performance was the best out of the six too in my opinion, by the way. Yoseob's outfit made him look so cute, I don't even know why lol. And I died at 3:20 *___*.

Beast had their last goodbye stage today! I'm too lazy to post up the performances 'cos I'd end up saying the same things again and again, but the last performance at Inkigayo was cuter than usual, with more Doowoon and lots of smiles. And the Green Sports Song was all kinds of crack and SO adorable xDD! Hope the boys get lots of rest and come back soon with an even more awesome, full album :).