Friday 7 May 2010

I didn't get into Medicine.

Was offered my second choice, Business. I actually knew that I wouldn't get in, but now that it's confirmed, it feels kinda.. funny, haha.

I guess I'll just study Business then. I think I'll drop out of the double degree programme that I was offered 'cos I listed it in my choice -- Business Admin and Communications & New Media -- and just take a single degree. I'll take Psychology as a minor and take language modules. I'll probably stay in a hall. After the 4 years, I may take a MBA for around 1.5 year. After graduating I'll find a job, and hopefully make a lot of money. I'll buy a car and a good house. I'll retire when I have enough money to travel around the world on a tight budget. If by the age of 45 I still don't have enough, I'll go on a backpacking trip, and maybe stay a few months at each stop before moving on to the next destination. After travelling, I'll return here, find another job, spend my life away.

I don't think I'll go for the USP interview. I wanted to get into USP because the modules are interesting, because as business isn't what I like to do, I'd like to have something I actually like to keep me looking forward to school. But then again, USP modules are tough. And I may not even get in, in the first place. And for the time being, everything seems kinda meaningless, haha ^^;;.