Saturday 2 October 2010

101002 Beast - Breath @ Music Core



When it was said that there would be an intro I thought it was gonna be another dance intro or something like that, but it was just a video intro with clips from Breath MV and Mastermind in the background (Yoseob's part that wasn't played in Music Bank lol) ^^;;.

The performance itself was okay. Since this performance was recorded on the 30th, it was the first performance of this song and I think they sounded clearer in the Music Bank performance yesterday. Doojoon sounded louder here though. Everyone was on pitch. And like I said, Yoseob nailed his high notes yay \o/. It wasn't totally perfect because I am picky like that and I know he can do perfect XD. Appearance-wise, I prefer this set of costumes over the previous one. Yoseob, Kikwang and Doojoon had their second hairstyle from the MV. Kikwang's is alright, but I don't like Yoseob's; this was the hairstyle that made him look like a gangster >.<. Doojoon looks better with the previous one too lol.

Anyway, honestly speaking, I think Beast chose a bad time for their comeback :/. Now there are so many big names doing their promotion too, and so many other popular groups having their comeback now or really soon. Sigh. I know it's just the starting of their promotion and it's too early for me to say this, but I really hope that they will win something :S. They deserve to, since they're really good, but they're just very new compared to the rest and they have a smaller fanbase. But they were competing with 2NE1 for #1 on MCountdown on Sept 30, even before their comeback, so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed. Beast hwaiting!