Sunday 3 October 2010

101003 Beast comeback @ Inkigayo



BEST comeback stage hands down! (I typed BEAST instead of BEST a few times LOL.) The stage setting was awesome for both performances, with a string orchestra in the first and man-made rain and cool effects in the second. The cameraman was very good too!

They performed Clenching A Tight Fist first. Everyone sounded really good! Kikwang missed the beginning and I think Junhyung forgot the first few words of his lyrics, but they weren't noticeable and it was still a great performance. I was streaming this live when it suddenly stopped just before the chorus and I literally almost screamed LOL. Luckily it continued after just the first two lines of the chorus. After watching it on Youtube, I discovered that I was right; Yoseob and Hyunseung sing the first 2 lines of the chorus, then Yoseob sings the rest ^^. Love the all-black clothes! Hyunseung is so pretty with his hair like that GUH. And Junhyung is so hot hahaha. Dongwoon was caught laughing at 2:04 LOL!

Breath was next! Everyone sounded AMAZING, I still can't really wrap my mind around it *____*. Were they even singing?! Listen to the MR audio and be wow-ed! I know that they're good, but I'm still amazed sometimes haha. Yoseob's high note was perfect (again) too; it's kinda a given now that it'd be perfect huh ^^. I think I like this set of military costumes best out of all the other Breath costumes so far. B2uties' fanchants were really loud :))!

There was an interview in the beginning too! It was adorable and Yoseob hugged Yonghwa (C.N Blue) at one point lol XP. Kikwang was the one talking most of the time, but I think he stumbled on his words a few times haha XD.

Anyway, this is only their 5th time performing Breath and 1st time performing CATF, yet they already sound this good. Ahhh I'm so happy I'm a fan of Beast :D. BRB listening to the performances again for the nth time.