Saturday 16 October 2010

101015 Beast - Clenching A Tight Fist @ Narsha Volume Up



Doojoon is sick :(. Hyunseung and Kikwang have flu too, I think.

Hyunseung came in too early during his part and everyone turned to stare at him haha! LOL why was Junhyung clapping and smiling so happily in the middle of such a sad song XDD.

YOSEOB TOTALLY KILLED IN THIS PERFORMANCE OMG IDEK. I almost cried listening to his singing. Seriously, kill me already.

They also performed Shock, without Doojoon. The highlights of this performance: Junhyung's SWAGGER; Kikwang being so adorable at 1:53-2:04 (and throughout, actually); Yoseob's ROCKER adlibs at the back.

Dongwoon sang his solo part in V.I.U and he sounded awesome! (Yoseob's little adlib too HEHE.) Bet he wanted to impress Narsha LOL XDD. Lotsa other adorable moments too, but I'm too lazy to link them all so just Youtube them okay ^^;;.