Friday 1 October 2010

101001 Beast comeback @ Music Bank



Comeback stage! Generally they all looked good and their outfits looked great too, especially the casual ones in the beginning. Each member did a dance solo first; everyone did well! Kikwang's arm waves were all kinds of awesome and Hyunseung's stretching was hot somehow, but my favourite is Junhyung's 'cos he's just cool like that XD. And I noticed that Yoseob tends to use the music in his dance instead of just dancing to the music, which I like hehe :3.

First they performed Mastermind. It was so short and Yoseob didn't get to sing his part *whines*! But anyway. It wasn't anything special, to be honest, and they really should have some kind of choreography for it, in my opinion. Or they can just keep to the current freestyle thing, but the members should totally move more! Their movements looked kinda restricted lol; only Junhyung seemed like he was really feeling the music ^^;;. But then again, Junhyung has that natural swagger XD. Kikwang glaring at the camera at 1:42 was hot muahahaha.

Next was 숨 (Breath), of course, and it was good! I really like the choreography :D. The cameraman was kinda fail-y though ^^;;. And how come that arm-stretching part that Kikwang did in the MV isn't part of the choreography :(. Anyway, Junhyung had the feathers in his hair haha! Dongwoon was hot when he turned around at the beginning of his part, so the fangirls screamed, and I think he couldn't help smirking lol XP. Hyunseung dyed his hair black; it looks much better now and he looks so pretty! Everyone sang well. Yoseob's parts in the chorus are vocally challenging, but he sang them all fine; he never fails to impress! He also did his "I don't knowww" part and cracked near the end, but for the most part it was still damn awesome and I believe he'll do better in the next performance, since he already sang it so well yesterday. Yoseob hwaiting :)).

The backstage interview was adorable! Everyone looked happy and excited ^^. Doojoon's voice cracked when he talked in the beginning and I think the members laughed at him lol. They said a one word of English and surprisingly everyone sounded fine, especially Dongwoon who said one sentence by himself. The English lesson in Idol Maid must have helped HAHAHA. (Can't wait for the subs for that episode to be out! It's gonna take a long time though.) Yoseob kept doing the chest-popping move after everyone else stopped, lol he's such a hyper kid ♥.

Anyway. After I re-read this whole post I realised that I sound really biased. I'm not that biased, really >.<.