Thursday 14 October 2010

101014 F.T Island - Love Love Love (Remix ver.) @ M!Countdown



OMG. OMG. WHAT DID I JUST SEE. OMG I CAN'T EVEN.

Seriously when I watched this my mouth was hanging open in awe, 'cos it's just so totally AWESOME. Like, man, BEST REMIX EVER. The music is so hardcore ROCK now, and it's so freakin' hot OMG. All the boys looked and sounded great! Hongki's attitude is totally different here; in the original he looked sad, but here he looked bitter, angry, resentful. Hongki is awesome, period. And I feel weird saying this 'cos he's younger than me, but Seunghyun was sexy lol ^^.

And HONGKI. Don't stare at the camera like you did at 0:10-0:14, 0:52-0:54 and practically throughout the whole performance, don't smirk like you did at 2:05, and especially don't stare at the camera and smirk like you did at 1:18-1:21. DON'T. 'Cos while watching this I died a thousand times over, and if this goes on seriously my heart won't be able to take it omg ;______;.

BRB downloading the performance in HD and putting it into my phone and watching it some more. But before that since the links are probably not up yet let me blast the audio 100 more times.