Thursday 28 October 2010

a Yunjae spam.

Because something -- I'm not sure what it was, I think this has been coming, actually -- pushed me away from the fence and while I used to be 50-50 about whether Yunjae is real or not, I'm now more of a believer; maybe 70-30? And if I don't do something, I'm really going to die of a heart attack, since my heart is beating so fast now you wouldn't know it. Or I don't know, I might end up biting my tongue off 'cos I'm trying so hard not to break into a wide grin. Yeah, I need to do something. But I can't say anything 'cos I'll just come up with some totally incoherent mess. So I'll just post all these pictures. I don't know which ones I posted before, so I won't post the really old ones.























































































Videos. Because I can. HAHAHA.




HAHA IDEK anymore.