Thursday 28 October 2010

2AM - 전활 받지 않는 너에게 (You Wouldn't Answer My Calls)



It's a nice song! 2AM sounds really good in this song, as usual. At first I didn't like this song that much, since it sounded just like a typical sad ballad, but after watching the live performance I was completely wow-ed and I'm liking this song a lot more now! It's such a sad song, because of the way it is sung.

The MV is confusing at first; you have to watch it more than once to get an inkling of what happened. The boys look okay, I guess, but because of the sad songs they always have to look so emo lmao.

I like this song more than Like Crazy, which is not bad too. Favourite line from that song: Jinwoon's last line in the second verse. This song is even more EMOOOOO gosh. Everyone's crying! Surprisingly, though, what I found most impactful wasn't Jokwon's heartbreaking expressions and teardrops, but the tears in Changmin's eyes, coupled with the look on his face, at 2:38.

I'll get to listening to 2AM's new album soon! And I'm happy that I'll be able to listen to them live in December :DD. I just hope that I'll make it through the concert alive, 'cos Jokwon's singing might just break my heart into pieces LOL.

Off to listen to the live version of You Wouldn't Answer My Calls a hundred more times XD.