Thursday 14 October 2010

101014 Beast - #1 + Encore @ M!Countdown



YAY :DD. I have no words; I'm just really happy for them :)). Maknae finally got to say his speech; the other times they won he was always crying too hard to say anything LOL. The encore was really adorable! Hyunseung lied down on the floor and made some weird movements, so the members told him to stop it HAHA. Yoseob really ate their CD up, I see ^^;;. And he really liked to hold that trophy! Doojoon was SO adorable at 2:14 onwards, but I was so focused on the hand behind that even as I rewatched it for the second time, I had to rewind to look at Doojoon properly, LMAO. And I see JUNSEOB at 3:28! (My Junseob radar is SUPER sharp, 'kay!) And lastly Yoseob's 3-seconds adlib starting from 3:31 made me infinitely happy ROFL.