Saturday 24 October 2009

091024 Hwanhee - 심장을 놓쳐서 (Because I Missed Your Heart) @ Music Core



It's Hwanhee's debut performance as a solo artist too! :DD I love this song; the tune sticks easily in my head. Because you're in my heart~ Anyway, great performance! Hwanhee's is consistent in his vocals, as usual :). I almost laughed out loud at the adlibs part 'cos it reminded me of Brian imitating Hwanhee's exaggerated expressions when he sings, lol. He looks great too! Looks like he lost a lot of weight though; hope he's taking good care of himself :S.

I listened to Hwanhee's debut mini album, H Soul, and I must say that I'm not disappointed! It's got a good mix of upbeat dance songs, R&B songs and ballads. My favourite song is 늦은 고백 (Late Confession), which is a ballad. Hwanhee's voice is really, really nice and soothing here ♥.

I watched the Intimate Note episode featuring Fly to the Sky earlier today. I had lotsa laughter 'cos Brian was being his awesome self and Moon Hee Jun is the MC. Brian and Hwanhee have really good teamwork and they match well! I felt really sad, once again, that they aren't gonna be releasing albums together anymore :(. But during the show the duo clarified that they separated not because they are on bad terms with each other, so I'm gonna be keeping my fingers crossed for a reunion, or at least some kind of collaboration together, even when they are working separately as solo artists. Fly to the Sky hwaiting! ♥