Saturday 24 October 2009

091024 SS501's comeback @ Music Core.



There was a short Intro, where the spotlight showed four of them one by one, standing there forming L-O-V-E with their hand, and Hyunjoong emerged from bellow the stage forming a heart. (Special treatment for Leader, eh? ^^;;) Youngsaeng looked totally bad-ass while Jungmin winked, lol xD.

Next they performed Love Like This. They were using those stick-on mics (I don't know the proper term but it's not the hand-held ones xP); I think that's why they sounded too soft at some parts. They've improved vocally, though! Jungmin sounds the best in this performance, I feel. I know some fans don't like the choreography, but I like it :). They all did great! And I think the cameraman is a fan of Hyunjoong; he got lotsa screentime xD. I love how Jungmin is so smiley throughout the performance, and Kyujong too during the bridge.

Love Triple S' cheers! :))

As for their looks -- I don't like Hyungjoon's curly explosive hair, but he managed to pull it off and I love him no matter what, so it's okay x). I don't like the way Hyunjoong spiked his hair; it looks like a devil's horn. I usually don't have any issues with SS501's clothes 'cos like I said before, I think they have the best stylists, but I don't like that shirt Hyunjoong is wearing inside =X. I think everyone looks great, though :).

I think in terms of their comeback look, Youngsaeng wins hands-down :D. I like his hairstyle! And he has apparently been practising his !smexy look xP. Did you see him looking at the camera at 2:49? SO ADORABLE! I think I died xDD.

There are quite a few new boybands debuting and some other artists making their comebacks recently, so I hope SS501 can get the awards in the music shows. They totally deserve it! *crosses fingers* Come on, TripleS! :D

And anyway,













YES, SS501 IS BACK! (And I wished doubleHJ had kept their hairstyles like that^, haha ^^;;.)

*clicks replay for the nth time*