Friday 30 October 2009

SS501 - Love Like This (For You)



It's out! Like I said, I like the choreography :). My favourite scene is 0:32-0:34 xD. I didn't like the scene where they were in the dark and we can only see glimpses of the boys; it's rather annoying ^^;;. I actually paused the MV a few times to learn how they do the L-O-V-E handsign, LOL; it's fun :DD.

I didn't mention this previously, but I do wonder why Hyunjoong's parts are the only ones that sound auto-tuned :S.


091030 Intro + Love Like This @ Music Bank
-- The intro was cool :). I like Leader's last move! And YAY for hand-held mics! They sound much better :)). Hyunjoong hit his high note just fine! See, he doesn't need auto-tune DD:. The dance moves were restricted, but I think that's an acceptable trade-off ^^;;. I caught Hyungjoon smiling at 1:24 x). Youngsaeng should cut his fringe; I wonder how he can see xP. And if my very sharp ears aren't failing me, someone's voice cracked, twice, during the chorus when they sang together xDD.