Thursday 29 October 2009

Big Bang - 声をきかせて (Let Me Hear Your Voice)



Big Bang's latest Japanese release! Honestly I tend to like their Korean works much more than the Japanese ones, but this is a very nice song :)). Everyone sounds great. Taeyang's voice really shines here, I feel. Daesung always sounds awesome, 'nuff said. Seungri sounds good too, even though he didn't get that many parts. There was very little rap in the song, so GD and TOP had even less parts, haha ^^;;. TOP rapped in English, sounding pretty fluent too. (Can he speak English? :D)

The PV is pretty x). Is it just me or is Daesung not opening his eyes? I can't see them at all! I don't remember they were that small, LOL xP. TOP looks fly, as usual :D. And I've grown to like Taeyang a lot more :).


EDIT 30/10: After one day one night, the play count of this song has reached 100, and still counting. LOLOL.