Monday 26 October 2009

091025 SS501 - Only One Day + Love Like This @ Inkigayo.



OMGOMGOMG they performed Only One Day! It was really well done too :)). Hyunkyu sounded nervous xP. Jungmin totally nailed his parts! The last part by Youngsaeng made me melt *__*. Everyone has nice hair and looks fly! Hyungjoon looks so awesome like that :DD.

Love Like This was okay, vocally. Hyunjoong's voice cracked once; I'm sorry Hyunjoong, I laughed a little xP. Other than that there were no other mishaps x). Did you catch Hyungjoon's wink at 3:14? xDD And and Youngsaeng was TOTALLY flirting with the camera at 3:58 and 4:06; LOLOL I loved that xD. Hyungjoon has his curly explosive hair again; whyy DD:. He must have got it curled again during the break, LOL. Luckily Hyunjoong didn't make his hair into devil-horns, HAHA xD. They were wearing tattoo-shirts which I don't like very much; the other set of outfits looked better :S.