Saturday 24 October 2009

SS501 - Rebirth

After listening to the mini album a few times, I decided that this mini album is too awesome to not review, haha xD. The boys sound amazing in every track ♥.


















1. Wasteland
Totally love the piano! It's an upbeat song, and one of the typical SS501 songs, which is a good thing x).

2. Love Like This (네게로) (To You) (fancam)
A very catchy song! It's techno, but I think their voices aren't too computerised, so it's still fine. And I like how Hyungjoon is the main singer in the choruses. His voice suits the song very well! (And I'm just biased, WHAT.) It's the title track of the mini album, and the teaser for the MV is out! But I'm gonna spare you my spazzing and spazz over the full MV when it's out xD.

3. 하루만 (Only One Day)
I LOVE THIS SONG LIKE, WHOA. It's a ballad, and a very pretty one at that. The boys sound absolutely gorgeous. Jungmin did a good job in building up the momentum of the song. My favourite part is the first part of the first chorus, sung by Hyungjoon. I don't know, there's something about the way he sings it that makes me go *_____*; I think it's the way he sings it quietly and the way his voice quivered in the last note. I listened to this song on repeat last night on my iPod, and seriously, I melted many times over. This song might just be my new favourite SS501 song :).

4. Obsess (중동...) (Poisoning...)
An R&B-ish song. By the end of the song you'd be singing along, "I'm obsessed with you, wanna be with you~"

5. 완.두.콩. (Green Peas)
This is a very sweet song that was written for Triple S :). The guitar background is really nice! The song is very relaxing, especially with the sound of the beach in the background ^^. I like how at the end they were saying to each other, "Good job!" haha xD.