Friday 30 October 2009

F.T Triple - Love Letter



Jaejin's voice is really, really nice here ♥. It's a nice song, but I think I like it a whole lot more after I know what the lyrics are saying, lol. Jaejin is now the lead singer and guitarist, Jonghun on piano, and Minhwan drums. At first I wasn't used to seeing them without the other two, but they are very talented, no? ^^ The boys look very good in the MV too, especially Jonghun; that thing on his head plus the white clothes and blond hair makes him look angelic *____*. And I love how Jaejin was looking down and smiling ruefully while rapping the lyrics at 3:00, PERIOD.


Performances:
091027 @ S PowerFM, Choi Hwajung's Power Time -- Jaejin's singing was flawless :).

091029 @ M!CountDown -- They did well! I think it's impressive how they can sing and play their instrument at the same time :). (Even though the instruments aren't plugged, they're still playing xP.) Minhwan looks REALLY good :DD. And he winked at 1:27! Jonghun has pretty fingers xDD.

091030 @ Music Bank
-- Jaejin has the cooler-looking electric guitar this time xP. I think Jonghun should dye his hair a lighter shade x). MINHWAN YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL OLD DD:.


And I just have to say this: "Five Treasure Triple" does not make sense at all D:.