Thursday 24 December 2009

i wonder.

Every time I see someone who's very good at his/her job, or is really serious about it, I'd think, "That's really cool." Because no one is born holding a scalpel. Before a doctor can perform surgeries, he'd have been doing errands during his trainee days, and even before that, he'd have studied countless hours. Similarly, no one is born with a six-packs, and even actors with pretty faces have to do something to keep their looks, like going to the gym everyday, or watching what they eat. It's not easy, to be good at what you do. And even though I'm embarrassed to admit it, I'm really quite useless, haha.

I used to think that I was quite mature, but I realised that all this time, I'm still acting like a kid. I'm not mature at all. Sigh, I wonder what I'm going to do with my life.