Wednesday 16 December 2009

list of dramas i've watched.

It has gotten quite long, so I thought I'd note it down, for my own reference. I realised that I really watch more Japanese dramas compared to others, haha. But that's because Japanese dramas are shorter, and I have quite a few favourite Japanese actors xP. The better ones that I'd recommend you to watch are marked with *. My favourite ones get extra stars, of course ^^.

Korean
49 Days ***
Beethoven Virus **
Best Love ***
Boys Over Flowers *
Brilliant Legacy ***
Cinderella's Sister
City Hunter ***
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang
Dream High ***
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Full House ***
Goong ***
Goong S
Heartstrings *
Marry Me, Mary!
My Fair Lady
My Girl ***
My Name is Kim Sam-Soon ***
My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho ***
School 2013 ***
Secret Garden **
Sweet 18 *
Pasta *
Personal Taste **
Playful Kiss *
Reply 1997 ***
Save Your Last Dance for Me
Shut Up Flower Boy Band ***
The Person I Love
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince *****
Witch Yoo Hee
You're Beautiful ***


Japanese
A Million Stars Falling from The Sky
Atashinchi no Danshi ***
Beautiful Life
Binbo Danshi
Buzzer Beat **
Change
Code Blue ***
Code Blue 2 **
Dragon Zakura
Engine
Good Luck!! ***
Great Teacher Onizuka ***
Hana Kimi *
Hana Yori Dango 1 ***
Hana Yori Dango 2 **
Hero *
Juui Dolittle *
Karei Naru Ichizoku (The Grand Tribe)
Kurosagi *
Liar Game
Liar Game 2
Long Vacation
Love Generation
Love Shuffle
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Mr Brain ***
Nobuta wo Produce ***
Nodame Cantabile **
Osen
Pride *****
Rich Man, Poor Woman ***
Strawberry on The Shortcake
Summer Snow *
Tokyo Dogs **
Tsuki no Koibito (Moon Lovers)
Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) ***


Taiwanese
下一站,幸福 (Autumn's Concerto) *****
惡魔在身邊 (Devil Beside You) ***
就想賴著妳 (Down with Love) ***
醉後決定愛上你 (Drunken to Love You) **
惡男宅急電 (Express Boy)
華麗的挑戰 (Extravagant Challenge) **
命中注定我愛你 (Fated To Love You) *
花樣少年少女 (Hana Kimi) *
海派甜心 (Hi My Sweetheart) **
我可能不會愛你 (In Time with You) **
惡作劇之吻 (It Started with A Kiss) ***
惡作劇2吻 (They Kiss Again) ***
終極一班 (KO One)
愛情合約 (Love Contract)
流星花園 1 (Meteor Garden 1) *
流星花園 2 (Meteor Garden 2)
不良笑花 (Miss No Good) *
敗犬女王 (My Queen) *
愛就宅一起 (ToGetHer) **
換換愛 (Why Why Love)

Western
Breaking Bad (Season 1-2) *
Dexter (complete) **
Game of Thrones (Season 1-3) **
Grey's Anatomy (Season 1-9) *****
Homeland (Season 1-3) **
House (complete) ***
How I Met Your Mother (Season 1-8) **
Lie to Me (complete) ***
Modern Family (Season 2) **
My Mad Fat Diary (Season 1) ***
New Girl (Season 1-2) ***
Please Like Me (Season 1) ***
Sherlock (Season 1-2) ***
Suits (Season 1-2) ***