Friday 25 December 2009

list of mangas i read.

I'm such an otaku, LOL ^^;;. There are some mangas I read for the story only, art only, or both. So (A) represents mangas that I'd recommend for its art only, (S) story, and * for both or just generally good (meaning good story with not-so-bad art, and vice versa). Skip Beat! is my favourite, as you know, so it's entitled to extra stars x). Oh and Bakuman too! ^___^ I didn't rate most of the ongoing ones, for now, 'cos I can't rate them yet. This list is for me to keep track of what I'm reading, 'cos sometimes I can't even remember the what I'm currently reading, HAHA xP.

Completed
+Anima *
7th Period is A Secret
AAA
Absolute Boyfriend ***
Alice 19th
Ayashi no Ceres
Badminton Girl
Bakuman *****
Beast Master
Bloody Monday *
Boyfriend
Card Captor Sakura
Chocolate Cosmos
Fly High!
Full Metal Alchemist **
Full Moon wo Sagashite (A)
Fruit Basket
Fushigi Yuugi
Hana to Akuma
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e **
Holyland (S) **
Imadoki ***
Ion
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! **
Koukou Debut
Let's Get Married! **
Love Berrish
Marmalade Boy
Momo
Nagatachou Strawberry
Nine Puzzle
Nodame Cantabile (S)
Ouran High School Host Club *
Prince of Tennis
Rurouni Kenshin ***
Saboten no Himitsu
Seiyuu Ka! **
Shinshi Doumei Cross (A)
Shugo Chara
Slam Dunk (S)
S.L.H - Stray Love Hearts!
Special A
Spiral - Suiri no Kizuna
The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor *
Tokyo Ants
Tokyo Crazy Paradise


Ongoing:
Aozora Pop
Baby Steps ***
Beelzebub **
Crayon Days
D.N. Angel ***
Dengeki Daisy ***
Detective Conan *
Haikyu!! *****
Hajime no Ippo **
Hiyokoi **
Last Game
Liar Game (S)
Love So Life **
My Prince-sama
Naruto *
One Piece ***
Orange ***
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri
Shokugeki no Soma ***
Skip Beat! *****
T.R.A.P.


Dropped:
Arisa
D.Gray-Man
Dear My Girls
Dolls
Fairy Tail
Million Girl
Rockin Heaven
Switch
Vampire Knight